Front and rear dash cams ensure you are safe whenever you are driving. They offer an excellent way to monitor events on all side of the road. Dash cams also act as your secret eyewitness in traffic accident events or during claims and compensations by insurance agencies.
- 1 Best Front and Rear Dash Cams for Cars in 2018
- 1.1 10. AWESAFE 2.31-inch 170o 1080P front & 120o 720P rear dash cams with night vision and wide view angle
- 1.2 9. Crosstour Dashcam with 1080P FHD front and rear lens
- 1.3 8. TryAce T7P front and rear dash cam recorder with full HD1080P 170o wide angle
- 1.4 7. AUKEY 1080P dual dash cams with 2.7’’ screen, full HD front and rear camera, 6 lane view, and 170o wide view angle lens
- 1.5 6. Rexing FHD 1080P 170o wide angle V1LG dual channel car dash cam
- 1.6 5. Pruveeo MX2 front and rear dash camera with 240o wide view angle
- 1.7 4. Accfly Dash Mini Dash Cam with 1080P and 120o wide view angle lens
- 1.8 3. Vantrue N2 Uber & Lyft dual dash cam with 1080P resolution, 1.5” screen, and near 360o wide angle recording
- 1.9 2. Pruveeo D700 7-inch touch screen backup front and rear dash cam
- 1.10 1. Upgraded Auto-Vox Wi-Fi dash cam D6 Pro FHD 1080P with super night vision capability
- 2 Conclusion
Best Front and Rear Dash Cams for Cars in 2018
This review has an elaborate breakdown of some of the best dashboard camera brands. It is purposely meant to help you buy the best among the leading brands.
10. AWESAFE 2.31-inch 170o 1080P front & 120o 720P rear dash cams with night vision and wide view angle
AWESAFE 2.31-inch dash cam is cost effective and has very cool features ideal for modern solutions. This fully automatic dash cam begins recording when you ignite your car. It has inbuilt night vision sensors that facilitate good image quality in dim light conditions. For improved sensitivity, it has a WDR system that regulates image brightness using Q2 dual Sony lenses.
9. Crosstour Dashcam with 1080P FHD front and rear lens
Capture quality videos with the Crosstour front and rear dash cam with 170o wide view angle and motion detection capability. It’s equipped with an inbuilt G-sensor for instant video recording during accidents. Its front and rear cameras have a resolution of 1080P each and are equipped with a Sony sensor and a 6-glass lens. It also features a Novitek chip for super-fast image processing and night vision.
8. TryAce T7P front and rear dash cam recorder with full HD1080P 170o wide angle
This dash cam has very powerful lenses enabling it to record crystal clear images night or day. The TryAce T7P has a resolution of 1920 x 1080P at 30 fps+ HDR. Together with its 1080P front camera and 720p rear camera, this dashboard camera is designed to keep you and your car safe from all angles of the highway. Its wide angle lenses are capable of capturing all the 6 lanes and peripheral actions on the sides.
7. AUKEY 1080P dual dash cams with 2.7’’ screen, full HD front and rear camera, 6 lane view, and 170o wide view angle lens
The Aukey 1080P dual dash cam offers the best way to monitor events around you while driving. Both the rear and front cameras have integrated Sony Exmor IMX323 sensors and Novatek NT96663 processors for enhanced image quality. Its lenses are so powerful and capable of 170o and 160o front and rear wide angle views respectively.
6. Rexing FHD 1080P 170o wide angle V1LG dual channel car dash cam
The Rexing FHD 1080P cam has a discreet design making it very easy to conceal. The signature low profile design of the V1LG also comes with a dual-channel recording capability. The front camera captures 1080P HD videos at 30fps while the rear one is set at 720P HD at 30fps. It supports night vision, thanks to its wide dynamic range.
5. Pruveeo MX2 front and rear dash camera with 240o wide view angle
This is a 320o rotating front and rear dash cam with a 120o viewing angle and super high-resolution wide angle lens. It has a 720P front and 480P rear camera resolutions at 30fps with AVI format.
4. Accfly Dash Mini Dash Cam with 1080P and 120o wide view angle lens
The Accfly dash cam has a 1080P; 1920 x 1080P front camera and 720P; 1280 x 720P rear camera resolutions. It supports a 120o wide view angle making it capable of capturing all the 6 highway lanes. It has a gravity sensor system that facilitates video lock in the event of a traffic collision.
3. Vantrue N2 Uber & Lyft dual dash cam with 1080P resolution, 1.5” screen, and near 360o wide angle recording
The Vantrue N2 Uber dual dash cam with 1080P resolution comes with a stunning exterior 170o and interior 140o wide view angles. For crystal clear videos, this dash cam has a zero fisheye distortion feature and an 80o vertically-adjustable rear cam. Its dual camera capability allows for simultaneous recording of events at the front and inside the truck. It has a WDR functionality that automatically adjusts image brightness at different light intensities.
2. Pruveeo D700 7-inch touch screen backup front and rear dash cam
The Pruvee D700 7-inch touch screen dash cam has an excellent 1080P resolution for very sharp videos. It has a 150o wide view angle front camera lens and a waterproof rear camera. In the parking mode, the Pruveeo D700 shows the parking image in full view whenever the R-gear is engaged.
1. Upgraded Auto-Vox Wi-Fi dash cam D6 Pro FHD 1080P with super night vision capability
The upgraded Auto-Vox Wi-Fi dash cam comes with 6 full F1.8 lenses and a Panasonic CMOS sensor for fantastic image resolution. It supports 1920 x 1080P Ultra HD video quality and crystal clear night vision. It has an integrated Smart Easy Gesture photography feature which supports photo shooting by simply waving at the camera.
This list consists of select front and rear dash cams for cars. Our collection was arrived at after an in-depth analysis of different product features for different dash cam brands. We have broken the info down to the most important specifics so that it guides you toward purchasing a quality dashboard camera for your car. Be sure to follow the Amazon links provided for pricing and other product details.